RoboVet Bengal Spring 2018 Release Available Now
RoboVet Bengal Spring 2018 Release is now available.
You can register your interest in upgrading to RoboVet Bengal Spring 2018 Release by completing the RoboVet Upgrades Registration Form. We will then be in touch to arrange a mutually convenient time for your upgrade.
We recently held a webinar discussing the details of the release. You can watch a recording of that webinar here.
Five reasons to upgrade to the Spring 2018 Release
- Facilitate best practice under GDPR with a new look client record screen and additional functionality to help you uphold the spirit of the new regulation.
- Lighten the load and let Rapport handle the process of gaining clients’ acceptance of your practice privacy notice and selecting their communication preferences.
- Drive clinical compliance and improve customer service with the brand new Repeat Medication record.
- Gain efficiencies in practice thanks to the ability to easily resell a product and by making the most of the improved RoboVet Organiser, including new Product Requests functionality.
- Ensure you’re getting the best out of RoboVet by staying up to date with the latest available features.
For more detailed information on the content of RoboVet Bengal Spring 2018 Release, please visit the Knowledge Library to access our ‘What’s New’ documentation.
Please note that the postcode look up (PAF) product is switched off with this upgrade. If you are a PAF user, you have been sent a communication advising you of this and offering the opportunity to purchase our new solution, Smart Address.