VetSummit 2018 has it all! Exceptional speakers, 22 new sessions (including 13 new CE credit courses), a chance to meet with some of the top experts in veterinary practice management software, and a golden opportunity to network with your colleagues — all in the spectacular setting of Dallas, Texas.
VetSummit has always been a great value, but 2018 is the year of vet empowerment at Henry Schein Veterinary Solutions, so we’re pulling out all the stops! Would you like to get more out of your software? Would you like to learn how to incorporate functions you aren’t currently using? Are there specific pain points you’d like to eliminate? Are you looking for better solutions to improve efficiency and help grow revenue? Whatever your practice goals are, we’re here to help!
Whether you’re hoping to optimize our solutions for your practice or discover new tools to add to your arsenal, VetSummit has something for everyone — from basic how-to courses to advanced sessions for experienced users:
- Explore HR tools that will help you hire — and keep — the best employees.
- Learn how to build client loyalty.
- Hone your communication skills to better manage staff and clients.
- Discover how streamlining your preventive care strategy and incorporating wellness plans can keep your patients healthier.
- Attend our six-part course on increasing practice revenue.
- Learn social media strategies that will help you connect with current customers and bring new clients through your door.
- And much more!
And this year we’re hosting a special evening event to help raise awareness about the “quiet crisis” that’s plaguing our profession and outline real solutions to help colleagues who may be suffering. You’ll hear from some of the people and organizations that are making a difference and reaching out to the profession as a whole. It’s an evening you won’t want to miss, so be sure to mark your calendar.
As always, Henry Schein Veterinary Solutions welcomes all of our returning customers to VetSummit 2018! But this conference is no longer exclusively for existing users. For the first time ever, we invite all veterinarians, technicians, practice managers, and other practice staff who are not already clients to come visit us and learn what we’re all about. It’s a 3-day event like no other!
Visit VETSUMMIT.COM for more information.